Many years of experience, continuously broadened knowledge, well trained staff, modern technologies and the highest quality services is all a part of our success which we are so very proud of. Our active presence for over forty years in the sector has allowed us to gain insightful knowledge of the Polish and European market. We operate in accordance with European standards, using the best Polish recipes and traditional solutions throughout our production processes. Our products are produced only from the highest quality, natural ingredients. All our actions and operations are covered by HACCP, ISO, Global Gap, BRC, IFS etc. quality systems. The trust that you have placed in us over decades is our greatest inspiration in our work.
• 1976 Company established
• 1984 Start-up of apple concentrate and mayonnaise production
• 1995 Company activities expanded by packaged potatoes and onions
• 1996 First potato storehouse built
• 2003 Certificate of conformity in relation to HACCP and ISO requirements
• 2004 Modernisation of food concentrate lines – marked increase in production
• 2006 Construction of a modern warehouse
• 2011 Founding of Agrin Sp. z o.o. and Biagro Sp. z o.o. producer groups
• 2012 Conversion of cooperative into commercial company
• 2015 Construction of modern boiler plant
• 2019 Construction of modern treatment
• 2020 Green energy in Bialuty
• 2021 Construction of drying corn and warehuse
We want to share everything that we produce with our Clients because we believe sharing high quality products are values to be enjoyed by all. We take care to ensure that everyone who reaches for our products will do so gladly and with unfailing trust. Our staff is comprised of the people of this Land. Our work is the source of the livelihoods of our families.
We very carefully select and plan our crop cultivation by ensuring harmony and balance in the natural environment and by counteracting soil degradation. We apply fertilisers to our croplands in a responsible and even-handed manner, following stringent soil testing procedures. Plant protection products are used in accordance with good agricultural practice and in line with current protection measures.
We are also dedicated to acquiring energy from renewable sources. We are planning on significantly reducing the use of traditional energy sources and enhancing the energy balance.
We are also investing in the construction of a state-of-the-art sewage treatment plant, boiler plant and photovoltaic panels.
All these endeavours are aimed at protecting our climate and our natural environment.